YOU’RE INVITED TO BE A GUEST-EXPERT SOMATIC FACILITATOR FOR
THE EMBODIED WRITING WORKSHOP!
You’re reading this because I’d love to have you share a 15-minute embodiment practice at the beginning of a class. Help us connect with our bodies, so we can write with our whole selves.
- I WILL PROMOTE YOU TO MY AUDIENCE:
- I have a 7k mailing list + 10k social media audience
- YOU GET TO BE IN THE WORKSHOP (optional):
- Be my guest in the 6-week workshop for free
- I WILL PAY YOU (optional):
- If you share the workshop and your people join: they get $20 off AND you get 50% of the profits for every person joins (that’s $83 per person). Your discount code is your name+20 (e. g. if your name is Judy, it’s judy20)
THE NEXT STEPS
- EMAIL ME at email@example.com with
- title of your practice (for example, “Haka Warrior Dance” rather than “Being Present”),
- bio just one line (for example “Former NASA Engineer” or “2nd Degree Jiu Jitsu Black Belt”)
- let me know if you want to join the 6-week workshop
- set/confirm date if I’ve suggested a date, please confirm. if not, i’ll reply with date/time options
- RING THE BELL! email your lists, tag me on social media, and share with friends about Embodied Writing! Here’s a template for what to say (modify for you!) “I’m so excited to be leading (a somatic exercise) for Alicia Dattner’s 6-Week Embodied Writing Workshop! If you’re ready to finally finish that story/novel/solo show/ted talk, jump in and join us! Use the code (judy20) and get $20 off! Join here.”
Here’s an image you can use.
- PREPARE your 15-minute somatic exercise (skim through an example from Sam Rogers below):
- minimal explanation
- maximal experiencing
- precise timing
- have fun
Welcome to our heart family!