Come to Bali for an 8-Day storytelling adventure immersion Feb 14-23, 2020:
* Renew * Reframe * Reconnect * Rejuvenate * Reclaim * Regress!*
(like, get youthful)
WORK ON WRITING YOUR MEMOIR, SOLO SHOW, COMIC MONOLOGUE, or LIFE STORY
8 Days of writing workshop at a private villa in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- one part writer’s retreat
- one part laughter yoga
- one part digital detox
- one part shamanic journey
- one part tropical dream vacation
- all parts good!
By the end of the retreat, you’ll be deeply rejuvenated, refreshed, and renewed, and leave with a brand new body of writing!
Typical Daily Schedule
- Yoga & Movement with Robyn (ground, stretch, expand with Robyn and get a little heart-pumping hatha too)
- Breakfast (Cleansing organic fresh fruits, green juices, and more)
- Writing Workshop Session
- Afternoon Excursion (visiting the purifying water temples, spa & massage, seeing kechak/monkey chant, amazing food, gamelan, shopping, ecstatic dance & more)
- Dinner out or in, depending on the schedule
- Small-Group Workshop Time with Alicia
- Nourishing & Purifying Gourmet ORGANIC Food
- Yoga & Meditation Classes
- Exquisite lodging with AC (single or double rooms)
- Excursions in & around Ubud (excursions included – dinner when we go out not included)
- A Balinese Massage
- One Incredible Adventure
You can choose a single room or share a room with one other person. Every room has air conditioning and a private pool! This place is gorgeous!
- Air Travel (booked far in advance, this can cost as little as $700), Travel Insurance (required), Personal Expenses/Shopping, and a few Meals Out (very affordable Bali prices).
- Tuition is non-refundable, but fully transferrable.